Here is what to include in the example CV that you are writing for class.
- Name and contact details
- A short Profile - a brief statement about you and what sort of job you are looking for.
- Key achievements - two or three bullet points about good things you’ve done recently.
- Work history - include work experience, volunteering and charity work.
- Qualifications, Education and Training. Include your GCSEs, your science BTEC, COPE, your Personal Project.
- Interests - what do you like to do?
- Two referees - one person who can speak up for you academically, and someone else who can speak up for you personally.
When it’s done, please submit it to this blog using the SUBMIT link above.